Tier 1 Investor Visa
Why The Tier 1 Investor Visa Offers Great Opportunities
- Would you like to create a stable future in the UK for yourself and your dependents?
- Are you interested in an opportunity to fast track UK citizenship?
- Do you have resources ready for investing?
The Tier 1 Investor Visa is an excellent opportunity to individuals for relocate in the UK. This visa permits you to access work opportunities without limit, enjoy peace of mind with free state education and healthcare, and travel for up to six months in every year.
In this esteemed visa category, there are minimal requirements. You will not need to pass an English language test, you will not have to show proof of education and there are no age restrictions.
Expert Tier 1 Investor Visa Guidance And A Premium Service
The highly qualified lawyers at A Y & J Solicitors can make your application for the Tier 1 Investor Visa simple and efficient. We will carefully explain all requirements, offer assistance with every step of the application, and advise you on optimal documentation and application inclusions.
Our premium service offerings will make your transition to the UK as seamless as possible, with experts available to help with choosing a financial advisor, locating property in a premium neighbourhood, choosing schools and service providers, and any other needs that will assist with your relocation to the UK.
Tier 1 Investor Visa Requirements
- At least £2 million of your own money, available for immediate dispersal in the UK, and currently held in a regulated financial institution
- Have a UK bank account at a regulated bank (If you have not done this, your immigration lawyer can assist with the process).
UK Tier 1 (Investor) Visa Specific Situations
- If you have dependents under 18 years old, an application must be made from the mother or father on behalf of the family
- If you have dependents over 18 years old, they can apply for a student visa to study in the UK while the parents enter under the Investor Visa. If they do not intend to study, you can transfer assets to them so they can qualify under their own Investor Visa
- If you are looking to invest in UK property, businesses or financial assets, we can introduce you to investment experts.
UK Settlement Opportunities
- Under accelerated routes, your ILR can be acquired in two or three years provided all requirements are met
- Provided you meet set criteria, an Extension Visa for two further years follows the qualifications for resident status
- After a total of five years, Investor Visa holders may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). This status allows for permanent residency in the UK.
How To Apply For A Tier 1 Investor Visa
Applying for the Tier 1 Investor Visa is a significant action with long term implications for your future quality of life. It’s important that your application is submitted with all requirements carefully considered, and all qualifications accounted for.