Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension
Why You Must Prepare For Your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension
Once you have successfully established your UK business under a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, it’s time to start preparing for an extension. The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension allows you and your dependents to continue to live and work in the UK. Your initial visa is valid for three years and four months. An extension will increase this time by an additional two years, provided you meet all requirements.
Applying for the Tier 1 EntrepreneurExtension is technically challenging. Many applicants are rejected because they have not met the necessary extension requirements. Careful attention to detail must be undertaken when applying for this visa extension to ensure success.
The Tier 1 Visa Entrepreneur Extension Service That’s Different
A Y & J Solicitors’ lawyers understand exactly what is required for a successful Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension application. They will work carefully with you through every step, from initial consultation until you are holding your Visa Extension.
The award-winning lawyers at A Y & J Solicitors are more than excellent lawyers. They sincerely care about the success and stability of their clients, and work tirelessly to ensure that your dream of holding a long term successful UK business isrealised. Their partnerships with key business advisors ensure that you receive the best service and advice.
Accelerated Tier 1 Visa Entrepreneur Extension Route
Do you meet these requirements?
- Current Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa holder
- Possible eligibility for accelerated settlement if
- Your UK business has created 10 new jobs
- OR Your UK business has seen a turnover of at least £5 million
- Contact us today to confirm eligibility for accelerated settlement
Future Opportunities With The Entrepreneur Visa Extension
- The Entrepreneur Visa Extension will allow permanent residency after you have held it for two years
- Once you have permanent residency you and your dependents can apply for British Citizenshipafter qualifying period.
- You may combine the time spent in the UK under the Tier 1 Visa with time spent under other visa categories to qualify for ten year residency rights
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Requirements
Before you apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension, you must be able to prove:
- You have invested a minimum of £200,000 cash directly into one or more UK businesses
- You are a director of a business OR you are self-employed in a UK business
- Your business activities have been genuine and continuous
- Your business has created at least two new full time jobs for workers with UK settlement
- You possess sufficient funds for supporting yourself and your dependents in the UK
- Proof of English language proficiency:
- Nationality from an English speaking country
- OR An accepted English language degree
- OR Successfully passing an accredited English language test
- Your business is credible, and you are successful in the Genuine Entrepreneur Test.
How To Apply For A Extension Of A Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
The UK Government holds you responsible for submitting an application for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension before your initial Tier 1 Visa expires. Contact A Y & J Solicitors without delay to begin your successful Entrepreneur Extension application.
You may reach our expert team at 020 7404 7933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org