Tier 4 General – Student Visa UK
Who Can Apply For A UK Student Visa?
You must be:
- An overseas student who wants to study in the UK.
- OR Already in the UK, and wishing to remain in the UK to study.
- OR Already in the UK and wanting to switch to the Student Visa category.
UK Tier 4 Visa Requirements
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have admission at a licensed UK educational institution.
- Have a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) number from your UK educational institution.
- Meet minimum financial requirements to live, pay tuition, and cover expenses whilst in the UK.
- Have proof of English language proficiency (there are some exceptions):
- Nationality from an English speaking country
- OR An accepted English language degree
- OR Successfully passing an accredited English language test
Important Notes About The Student Visa UK
This visa category is a temporary visa, and as such, cannot contribute to permanent residence in the UK. There are other options for residency – ask our experts for details.
Apply Now For Your Student Visitor Visa UK
When you’ve been accepted into a higher education institution, your Student Visa approval is critical to your ability to study, and your future success. Ensure your application is made correctly the first time!
You can contact us at 020 3371 7994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org