Sole Representative Visa
Why ASole Representative Visa Is Essential
For Non-EU individuals wanting to work in the UK for their company, or expand their business into the UK, theSole Representative Visa (also known as the Representative of an Overseas Business Visa) is an excellent solution. This Visa allows you to live and work in the UK for three years, and to bring your dependents to the UK where they can work without restriction.
Successful Representation Of An Overseas Business
A Y & J Solicitors has a team of expert immigration lawyers ready to walk you through the process of qualifying, and successfully receiving, a Sole Representative Visa. We understand the challenges and possible roadblocks in this application, and can help you navigate to a successful outcome. We are here to help you with each step of bringing your business to the UK.
General Eligibility for UK Sole Representative Visa
- Looking to expand your foreign-based business into the UK
- OR Looking to establish a branch in the UK?
Benefits of the Sole Representative Visa
- Businesses that operate successfully for the first three years may qualify for an additional two year Visa extension
- After five years, you may qualify for permanent residency
- After six years, you may qualify for British nationality
- You can combine time spent in the UK with other visa categories to qualify for ten year residency rights.
Sole Representative Visa Requirements
- Proof of your work with the parent (foreign) company at a higher position
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Sufficient funds to support you and your dependents without accessing public funds.