Business Visitor Visa
Why You May Need A Business Visitor Visa
When you require access to the UK to conduct business while receiving foreign funding or pay, you must obtain a UK Business Visitor Visa prior to entry. This visa permits you to conduct business activities and represent a foreign business in the UK for a period of up to six months. It also permits attendance to study for up to 30 days if desired.
A Premium Business Visa UK Service
The expert lawyers at A Y & J Solicitors understand the importance of timely, premium support in processing your business visa application. From the initial consultation until you have received your visa and are ready to travel, your highly qualified legal team will support you every step of the way. With years of experience assisting non-UK citizens with business needs, your business trip to the UK will be successful and hassle-free.
Who Can Apply For A Business Visa UK?
- Visiting the UK for business purposes?
- Entering the UK for less than six months?
- Business conference, meeting or training
- Participation in specific sports-related event
- Entertaining or musical performance
Check the Visitor Rules to find the full list of business-related activities.
Requirements For Obtaining A Business Visitor Visa
You must show:
- Evidence that you will conduct business activities in the UK for less than six months, and have planned to leave the UK after this
- Proof of funds to support and accommodate yourself and your dependents without relying on any public funds in the UK.