Sponsor Licence Application
The Advantages Of Having A Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
A Tier 2 Sponsor Licence allows you to employ Non-EU migrant workers. Once an organisation acquires a Sponsor Licence, they become registered with the Home Office as a sponsor, and can begin to bring in skilled Non-EU employees.
For many companies, this is essential to the successful operation and growth of their business. However, applying for and receiving a Sponsor Licence is a challenging process, and can be fraught with obstacles.
At A Y & J Solicitors, we have extensive experience helping companies acquire and sustain their Tier 2 Sponsor Licences.
Tier 2 Sponsor Licence UK Eligibility
Each Tier 2 Sponsor Licence application must provide proof of the following:
- Legal operating business in the UK.
- Key personnel in the organisation are of good character, and dependable.
- Ability to manage all sponsorship duties.
- Offering employment positions suitable for Tier 2 skill requirements that are genuine positions and meet minimum salary guidelines.
Dangers of Poor Applicant Preparation
The statistics are overwhelming, with 19% of applications refused in 2015. Some of the reasons were:
- Not submitting adequate documents.
- Not meeting compliance duties.
- Not maintaining adequate records.
- Not providing timely updates to UKVI regarding company and workforce changes.
- Not responding to UKVI inquiries in a timely manner.
- Not providing adequate proof of genuine vacancies.
Our Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Services
A Y & J Solicitors is committed to helping Sponsor Licence applicants successfully apply for their Sponsor Licence and achieve long-standing compliance with all Home Office requirements. As the Home Office becomes increasingly strict about compliance, we continue to provide successful support to Sponsor Licence holders in maintaining full compliance.
Full Sponsor Licence Support
Our service extends to all aspects of sponsorship:
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licence application and management without interruption of business activities.
- Easy to understand explanations of all Home Office rules and regulations.
- Verification and processing of all documentation requirements.
- Complete Human Resources checks and audits in preparation for compliance.
- Full support and guidance to ensure that your business is prepared for Home Office audits.