Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
How Easy Is It To Obtain A UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa?
The Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa is designed for foreign university students in the UK who would like to remain in the UK after graduation, and start a UK business. Dependents of a visa holder are able to work and study in the UK as well.
This Visa is an ideal fit for ambitious graduates, but unfortunately the rejection rate is high, and the application is fraught with challenges.
A Premium Service for Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Applicants
The highly qualified lawyers at A Y & J Solicitors are privileged to support graduates throughout the GraduateEntrepreneur Visa application process. They are experts in all of the intricacies of this category, and offer premium service with every aspect of the application process. Having the experts on your side will ensure you graduate from student to entrepreneur with honors.
Who should apply?
- A UK student wishing to remain in the UK following graduation, and establish a business of your choice
- Developing a UK business plan to be implemented after graduation
Future Opportunities With A Tier I Graduate Visa
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa holders have access to the following:
- Permanent residen
- After five years as an Entrepreneur Visa holder
- OR after three years if your business qualifies you for acceleration
- British citizenship for both you and your dependents after you have acquired permanent residency, and maintained your visa for six years
- You may combine time spent under this visa with time spent under other visa categories to qualify for ten year residency rights.
- Permanent residen
Required Qualifications For A Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
- Endorsement by a UK higher education institute or Department for International Trade (DIT), verifying a valid business plan and personal assessment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UK higher education institution
- Meet English language requirements (your graduation from an English language programme in the UK will satisfy this requirement)
- Sufficient funds to support you and your dependents in the UK for your stay.
Applying For A Tier 1 Graduate Visa
Due to the high rejection numbers for the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa, we highly recommend you engage in expert legal assistance for your application. A Y & J Solicitors has an experienced team of immigration lawyers ready to make your dreams of operating a business in the UK a reality.
Contact us today to begin this exciting opportunity at 020 3371 7994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org