Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
Opportunities With The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
There are a few opportunities that allow successful businesspeople to establish themselves and their families in the UK. The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is one of these opportunities.
With this visa, you can operate your business (or businesses) as a limited company, earn income as a self-employed individual, and even study part-time. Together with any dependents that join you under theTier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, you can enjoy travel beyond the UK for up to 180 days every year while earning your qualifications for permanent residency status. Dependents are also able to work and earn an income.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Guidance
At A Y & J Solicitors, we are highly qualified to work with applicants to prepare and file their Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. At every point in this application your lawyer will be working on your behalf, from initial consultation until you are holding your visa in hand. In partnership with top business advisors, we will ensure that everything runs smoothly as you establish your business in the UK, and enjoy the excellent opportunities that await you and your dependents.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Eligibility
You must meet the following criteria:
- Meeting different eligibility requirements depending on whether you have access to £50,000 or to £200,000.
- Intention to establish a UK business.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Be able to support yourself & family during your stay.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Prove the credibility of the business and proposal by successful passing of the Genuine Entrepreneur Test.
If you can meet these requirements, the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa may be an excellent choice for you.
Future Opportunities With A Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa holders can enjoy the following:
- Permanent residency after five years.
- Opportunity to fast track residency after three years when qualifying milestones are met.
- British Citizenship for you and your dependents after six years and permanent residency.
- Any time you spend in the UK under your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa can be combined with time spent under other visas to contribute to the ten year residency qualification.
How To Apply For A Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is an excellent opportunity for you, your dependents, and your future in the UK. Contact the immigration law professionals at A Y & J Solicitors today to begin your application.
You can reach us a 020 3371 7994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org